5



1. this guy is 5 months old loves to guzzle 5 oz per feeding. 
    he spent the weekend as one of 5(we had my brothers four kiddos). 
    all you moms of 5 or more are heroes to me forever!

2. on saturday the young women's yard sale made 
    more than 500$ in 5 hours--pretty good for 5 girls! 

3. jon's car is dying and we are hoping to get 500 bucks 
and replace it with something for less than 5000.

4. back to work and average about 5 hours of sleep 
on back to back work nights.

5. feeling like i fix the same 5 things for dinner:
     burritos, pasta, burritos, magical mexican feast and burritos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I just don't quite understand how one baby can get more precious every time I see him. I'm sure I've never said that about any of the other kids,grandkids,etc. Well, okay maybe once or twice but not on a regular basis. . . . . well okay so everyone is the cutest smartest funniest kid on earth, but mr e is still very special. And I see he survived the weekend with no major scarring - way to go! Mom

kari said...

mr e gets cuter with every picture i see of him.... although i think he gets more bald too! i cant believe he is getting so big. give him a kiss for me:)