1.5



wahoo!
i can officially go to nursery!
i am 23 pounds & 33 inches
i have 14.5 teeth
blueberries are my favorite
and i sing a rousing rendition of baa baa black sheep
i love to wear my moms socks and bras
and when my dad chases me around the house
i like to eat EVERYTHING with a fork
and be careful what you say, cause i repeat it all
plus i just discovered the "wonder pets" and think they
are the best ever and can even sing their theme song
and i also am working on my temper-tantrums,
i try to do at least 3 a day
my feet still turn in, but i don't trip over them quite as much
someday i might be in the olympics, cause i run so fast
(that's what the dr. tells my mom to help her feel better about the feet thing)
and there is still lots of sand in my diapers.

1 comment:

Karna said...

He is growing up so fast. I love the information. I always learn something new about Mr. E when I come to your page. You are an awesome Mom, and Mr. E is an awesome child. Thanks for posting and keeping us all up to date.