7 months 7 days and 77 hours

i thought i would help my mom out
and do my own 7 month post
since it's getting to be way past my 7 month birthday
cause my mom has been a little busy...
painting and sealing the porch behind me, among other things,
so busy that one day i slid right out of the stroller
(which she uses as a babysitter)
and onto the floor of the garage.
(this wasn't my first near death incident either- bless her heart)
no worries - no damage.
she also spends a fair amount
of time feeding me cause i think
eating should happen
at least every hour.
but here's the real deal...
i heard her say she wanted to post
my 7 month photo of me
sitting on my own.
not gonna happen-
cause sitting is lots harder then it looks!
but i am a really really fantastic roller
and have recently taken up photography...

4 comments:

Karna said...

Too cute. I love the pictures. I love that Elliot told the story. I loved hearing about the near death experience. Too funny.

Tara P said...

So funny, I have been known to use inanimate objects as babysitters. Hightchair anyone? Love ya
Tara

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Seeing him on your blog is almost (almost) as good as seeing him in person. Loved visiting with you. Thanks so much for your help. mr.e wins my heart again every time I see him. Oh and by the way, sea shells taste great, and I hear they have a lot of iron in them. Plus, sitting up isn't all it's cracked up to be. I hear rolling is much more fun. Rock (and roll) on!

Love you more than all the yummy sea shells on the beach,

Tia

mimiomimi said...

I was begining to worry that e was going to have to go straight from 6 months to 8 months and we all know how missing/celebrating a birthday on the wrong day can lead to a life time of trauma and the need for extensive therapy!! Nice to know he is man enough to step up to the plate and take care of the problem. I'm thinking that perhaps if his pants weren't quite so. . . how can I put this. . . puffy? He might have a better chance of attaining that "sitting up on his own" goal. Think weeble people and see if you get my drift!! I am fully nursey educated and as a bonus have found gobs and scads of darling fabric for skirts and maybe scrub tops - just a thought. Love you lots, see you soon, Mom