21

last saturday jon had a show-
(which was REALLY long
but he was fantastic, 
and i LOVE to hear my guy sing
makes me feel like a giddy school girl
but thats besides the point)
both of our parents were at the show 
and e was not invited 
so he had his first time with a babysitter
(someone who is not yet a mom)
well two really
but they had matching outfits 
so it was like one girl
plus their collective age is 21
i got nervous and came home 
during intermission to check in--
mr. e could care less to see me
too busy being fawned over by 
two sweeties;
in 4.5 hours
he got 2 baths
and 3 diaper changes
and a photo shoot on
my camera phone
and i tell you what
my house was clean
and my baby was happy
when i returned-
thanks girls!

2 comments:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Seeing your babysitters really takes me back. I can remember you and Kari babysitting my kids like it was yesterday. Remember when you tried to keep Mikey and get Uncle Scott in trouble? You guys were the best!

Sarah said...

Yep Ellie and I were awesome babysitters