happy christmas!


holiday recap:
we had to bail on christmas eve with kc and emily's family
because e was sick and FUSSY and went to bed at 6:45
(too anxious for santa i suppose)
so i made us a little christmas quiche
and finished up wrapping gifts and
we fell asleep to Christmas Vacation

christmas morning was spent at the zierdens
where santa karna deliviered big time!
trucks and books and puzzles
and itouch stuff and home depot gift cards
and much much more.
e loved opening presents
his or anyone elses
and trying to eat the oranments on the tree

christmas night at the sean owsley house
with lots of food and family
and a little sharing of christmas stories/songs
jon sang "have yourself a merry little christmas"
and everyone was thankful that we finally
have someone who sings on pitch in the family.

next year i will start preparing in september
so that i can enjoy the season more
and decrease my stress level
i hope...


1 comment:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Good luck with that! I have managed one time in my entire married life to get Christmas organized by September. I did it the year I was expecting Kate. She was born in November and 2 months before that I had every Christmas present bought, wrapped and waiting. Most peaceful Christmas ever! Haven't done it since, even with all good intentions. I know you can do it but, you'd better start NOW!

Blessings,
Tia